Most Productive Organizer Worldwide Award
Awarded to the organizer who hosts a registered WOAW activity welcoming more than 100 girls of all ages and collects the most organizer points. In the case of equal point levels, the organizer with the highest average review rating will win.
Available to organizers of events that include Fly It Forward® flights and events that do not.
- Organizer must be an active WOAW subscriber on the reporting deadline.
- Activity/event must be registered at least 7 days before the beginning of the Week.
- All introductory flights (if any) must be conducted in aircraft with maximum 6 seats.
- Applicable reports must be submitted before the reporting deadline.
How to enter
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Scholarships will be deposited on the recipient’s account at the school of her choice. The school must be registered as a business.