Most Female Friendly Aviation Corporation Worldwide Award
Awarded to the for-profit aviation-related corporation with 100 employees or more that organizes at least one registered WOAW activity in its facilities and generates the highest level of engagement among its employees (percentage of employees who complete a valid WOAW activity report as a pilot, assistant, or organizer) for the Week.
- For-profit corporation must be an active WOAW subscriber on the reporting deadline.
- Activity/event must be registered at least 7 days before the beginning of the Week.
- At least 100 related reports (organizer, employees, girls) must be submitted before the reporting deadline.
How to enter
- Download the WOAW Event Planning Guide.
- Organize and conduct the activity / event within the WOAW Guidelines.
- Register activity/event (at least one conducted in the corporate facilities).
- Encourage employees to participate in the corporate event and/or support other WOAW events in the area.
- Submit a valid event report before the reporting deadline.
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Scholarships will be deposited on the recipient’s account at the school of her choice. The school must be registered as a business.