Most Female Friendly Aviation Community Worldwide Award
Awarded to the community (city or group) that organizes at least one registered WOAW activity within its geographic limits and generates the highest level of engagement among its constituents (i.e., percentage of local participants who complete a valid activity report in relationship to the overall number of community constituents).
- Community (city or unincorporated group) is the activity / event organizer or principal sponsor and an active WOAW subscriber on the reporting deadline
- Activity / event must be registered at least 7 days before the beginning of the Week
- At least 100 related reports (organizer, volunteers, girls) must be submitted before the reporting deadline.
How to enter
- Download the WOAW Event Organizer Guide.
- Organize and conduct the activity / event within the WOAW Guidelines.
- Register activity / event (at least one conducted in the community facilities).
- Ask constituents who participate in the event and/or support other WOAW events in the area to report their experience.
- Submit an event report before the reporting deadline.
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Scholarships will be deposited on the recipient’s account at the school of her choice. The school must be registered as a business.