Fly It Forward® Scholarship – First to Solo
Fly It Forward® scholarships reward women who start training without delays after participating in Women Of Aviation Week.
This scholarship is worth up to 25% of the sum raised in the 2023 Fly It Forward® fundraising campaign by March 16, 2023. The maximum value is 100% of the training program cost.
In 2023, the First-to-Solo scholarship is awarded to the first woman to fly solo after going on her first small aircraft flight during the Week.
All scholarships must be claimed within 12 months of the relevant Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week. Funds will be deposited in the winners accounts at school of their choice.
- Registered on this website as a WOAW Fan or better
- No flight experience in small aircraft (airline flights are OK) prior to this year’s Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week
How to enter
- Go on a free or paid eligible flight during this year’s Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week
- Report your experience by the reporting deadline
- Start training at an eligible school
- Contact us within 24 hours of achieving the qualifying milestone
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Scholarships will be deposited on the recipient’s account at the school of her choice. The school must be registered as a business.